Ten million cigarettes are sold daily.
Many People Are Looking For Ways To Stop Smoking! Some people can stop for a while, but how do you quit for good?
And by the way, are there any benefits from smoking cigarettes? Everyone always seems to talk about how bad it is for you.
Here are some benefits of smoking:
- Smoking lowers risk of knee-replacement surgery. They say nicotine in tobacco helps prevent cartilage and joint deterioration.
- Smoking lowers risk of Parkinson's disease
- Smoking lowers risk of obesity - that's because it is a stimulant and also an appetite suppressant.
- Smoking lowers risk of death after some heart attacks. Why? Apparently because smokers get heart attacks at a younger age. They typically experience their first heart attack 10 years before the non-smoker.
- Smoking helps the heart drug clopidogrel work better. Clopidogrel is medication used to prevent heart attack or stroke. It works by preventing blood clots.