⊗ Repositories ⊗
⊗ Project details ⊗
• Swarmops project is the way to facilate financial operations between organizations.
• Thanks to the variety of tools that Swarmops is providing, any kind of governmental or non-governmental organization could manage their annual accounting, bookkeeping and their invoices by using Bitcoin cash hot and cold wallets.
⊗ Contribution Specifications ⊗
• This is my sixth contribution to the Swarmops project.
• I'm the first french translator in this project. So the Translation memory is totally empty. the thing that have pushed me to do some extra researches.
•I tried as hard as i can to provide a clean presentation where all the information needed are present.
• As i have mentionned in my last contribution, The discussion on Discord is very helpful, thank you Mr @leyt for providing a special sheet that contains all the notes of my previous mistakes, it really facilites the work in next contributions. I have made efforts as before to avoid translating strings that i'm not sure 100% of the traslation or when there is an ambiguity in context.
⊗ In this session ⊗
• In this session, the translation was with a medium difficulty, short strings. there was some redundancy at the same file, i tried to count this repeated words in order to get an exact final word count.
• The translation done in this part was on the following file :
¤ " Pages.Financial.resx"
• The translation was turning around some financial vocabulary, monetary transaction options, expense claims, reciepts and tax operations. Almost all the strings translated until now had a clear context and does not need a context request in my opinion.
• Also and as i have said in my previous contribution, i was refering to the file in the link below to have the exact translation of economic words such us "bookkeeping ledger" so that need some researches to fix the accurate translation:
• I tried to be focused on only one file; that allows me to perform in translation because a main file is turning about the same ideas, which makes the work more easy.
• In this contribution, there was a string that disturbed me because it was a lack of context. I'm refering to the word "logged" that i have translated into "consigné" refering to the context, other language translations and the global meaning of the sentence. This is the [string link]
• However, i have found some dificult words that pushed me to go deeply in order to find the accurate translation.
⊗ Languages ⊗
• The translation is done from English to French.
⊗ Word count ⊗
• Total word count : 11 547 words.
• Tatal words translated in this contibution : 764 words.
• Number of untranslated words : 40 words.
• Final count : 724 words.
• Here is the proof link of my sixth contribution [Word count]
• General progress : 42% (6% in this contribution).
⊗ Proof of Authorship ⊗