- Project Name: ACG-Player.
- Project Repository: https://github.com/AugustToke/ACG-Player)
Describe The Bug:
After downloading the app, i opened it and goes to "Trash Bin" folder. On that page it shows the "Shuffle" (cross arrows) on the top right corner. I clicked on it and app got crashed.
Acknowledged By PO:
How to reproduce:
- Open the app.
- Go to Playlist.
- Open Trash Bin folder.
- Click on "Shuffle" (Cross Arrows).
- App will crash.
After clicking on Shuffle, it should display some information like "Not Available", "No Songs", etc instead of crashing.
- Device: Redmi S2/Y2
- OS: 8.1.0
- App version: 18.104.22.168
Proof of Work:
- Github account: https:github.com/Xeeshuu
- Github Link: https://github.com/AugustToko/ACG-Player/issues/63