In Utopian.io we are trying to make the decisional process public and democratic. We have just opened a poll for proposals/questions regarding changes to the Utopian Rules and changes to the platform.
You can participate.
Utopian Public Poll On Discord
To make the decisional process public and democratic in the short term, we are using Discord. Soon we will implement a public voting system.
JOIN THE POLL ON DISCORD
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ON DISCORD
- Each poll will be opened and announced with the following format: # UTOPIAN POLL mm/dd/yyyy
- This channel will be read-only until all the questions of the poll will be proposed by the Utopian @Overseers.
- The proposed questions/changes are the result of discussions we do publicly every 2 weeks in the voice channel BIWEEKLY.
- Each question/proposal of the poll will have the following format: ## Q-XXXXX and a message, where XXXXX will be replaced by a unique/random ID.
UTOPIAN POLL HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Once this channel will be writable for everyone, the poll is opened. The poll starts with following format: # UTOPIAN POLL mm/dd/yyyy STARTS @everyone.
- Read through all the given proposals/questions and either upvote/downvote the proposal. You can only use the reactions :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown:. Any other reaction will be considered as :thumbsup: and it is highly discouraged.
- If you wish to add a comment for a change/enhancement for one of the proposals/questions given by the @Overseers, you can do it by adding your proposal in plain English just after the question ID. E.g. If you want to propose a change/additional detail, you will write a chat message that will look like this: "Q-XXXXX This is my custom message and this is the change/enhancement I am proposing."
- You can and should also upvote/downvote changes/enhancements proposed in the chat by any other user. If a proposal made by a user earns enough upvotes (Read the rules below) it will be actually implemented or planned.
UTOPIAN POLL RULES:
- You can only upvote/downvote a proposed question one time and only one time. Any other additional vote or reaction will not be considered.
- You can write a comment to edit/enhance a single proposal only one time and only in one single message for each Q-XXXXX. Any other message won’t be considered and most likely deleted from the chat.
- If you propose a change you must collect at least 15 upvotes in order for your suggestion to be implemented, and in any case the number of upvotes must be at least 51% of the total upvotes/downvotes you got for the proposal.
- You can’t refer to any other suggestion made by any other user in the chat. You must always provide the full picture and how YOU intend to change/enhance one of the proposals made by the @Overseers.
- When you propose a change/enhancements you must always refer to one of the given proposals/questions by the @Overseers. If you wish to give ideas regarding any other topic, use Utopian.io and will be considered/discussed in one of the next BIWEEKLY conferences.
UTOPIAN POLL DEADLINE
12/11/2017 4:30 PM CET.
JOIN THE POLL ON DISCORD
Utopian Community-Driven Witness
We are made of developers, system administrators, entrepreneurs, artists, content creators, thinkers. We embrace every nationality, mindset and belief.
- Go here Steem Witnesses
- Scroll to the bottom
- Write utopian-io and vote or set utopian-io as a proxy
- Use Steem Connect for Voting Utopian as a Witness
- Or Use Steem Connect for proxying your vote to Utopian Witness
A Special Thanks to The Sponsors
A Special Thanks to The Moderators