As a part of our resolution for the first quarter of the year, 2019 (and, hopefully, beyond), we enlist new features, functions and releases on Tutusfx for January.
The Journey So Far:
- Adopted a whitepaper and development roadmap.
- Raised a public repository.
- Verified and adopted a project name
- Established basic architecture for system
- Began raising current work team
- Began development of internet system architecture ( Contact Us, About Us, FAQs, Sign Up & login processes )
- Began translation of internet system architecture ( Chinese, Hindi, Spanish & French. Dutch was targeted to replace Bengali & Italian was added as a bonus to the top 10 languages Tutusfx hopes to meet initially ).
Our initial target audience brings us to a possible over 3.5bil people worldwide (depending on access to power supply and internet). < Ref: Fluentin3months >
- Preliminary and acceptance testing of functions added in January
- Conclude user verification and registration processes
- Add translations for Arabic, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian and traditional), American English and Malay
- Request user location and with it, automatically determine the default translation for each user. Fallback translation will be British English (en-gb). As language choices alter, Tutusfx will save current preferred language and will adopt "the most frequent language choice" as default on user's browsing sessions, on event of user changing preferred language
- Expansion of FAQs to include Smart Network and cryptocurrency trade descriptions.
At this juncture, let me take a moment to thank our wonderful teams; Tutusfx Dev Team and Tutusfx Marketing Team, for their steady contributions so far. A special thank you also goes to fans, friends and well-wishers. Your love, guidance and support has gotten us thus far. The Journey has just begun, we are reaching for beyond the stars!
Happy month ahead...