- Repository: https://github.com/nirvanaitsolutions/swapsteem
- Project Name: SwapSteem
A user should be able to access the site via https://, this is assumed due to the listing of https://swapsteem.online within the bio.
Attempting to load the site via https:// doesn't work and a user cannot view the site.
How to reproduce
- https://swapsteem.online (as specified in the bio)
- Browser: Google Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit))
- Device: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
- Operating system: MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.1 (18B75)
A link to my GitHub account can be found here:
This issue was reported on GitHub here:
Since this issue being reported, this issue has now been resolved by the developer and the site can now be accessed via https://
Due to the nature of the issue, I didn't provide a screenshot as it provided a generic response in relation to the error. I did mention within my issue that I would be happy to help if required in diagnosing the issue as I've had similar issues with the past, due to the nature of this issue it can be quite tricky for someone without direct access the DNS and/or domain settings to diagnose.