SteemPlus partners with @utopian-io to bring you something huge! Indeed, posting your contributions to opensource projects via the SteemPlus extension will bring you bigger upvotes for the Utopian bot!
Read on to see how to use it and how this is going to benefit everyone!
A win - win - win
By posting to Utopian via SteemPlus, there are three winners! Utopian, SteemPlus and most importantly, you!
You will get a bigger Utopian upvote for your hard work on opensource projects! The vote Utopian attributes to your post will be incremented by 10% of it's initial value, plus an additionnal 6% vote.
i.e. : If you were originally to get a 20% vote from Utopian, you would get instead:
20 + 20 * 10 / 100 + 6 = 28% vote
You will also accumulate SteemPlus points by posting on Utopian, that will result on votes from the @steem-plus account according to your shared (more on that later).
Support Utopian via a 5% beneficiary reward on your post. I don't think I need to convince anyone but Utopian is a project that could change how opensource projects are made and bring a lot of attention to the Steem blockchain.
Support SteemPlus via a 1% beneficiary reward. SteemPlus is already helping over 3200 active users to enhance their Steem experience (on Steemit and Busy) and this will help us to keep working on it and develop the features that you need.
Note about the beneficiary rewards
There is a total of 6% beneficiary rewards but you will get the fixed 6 additional percent to cover it. Then the extra 10% of your additional vote is a bonus for you!
Great! How do I use it ?
First make sure you are using the latest version of SteemPlus (v2.20). Either install it from here or update it from your Chrome Extension tab. For installation procedures on Firefox or Opera, please check the bottom of our README.
You have the good version, great let's go!
- Go to steemit.com or refresh the page if you're already there.
- Login via SteemConnect (click the grey SteemPlus logo near your photo on Steemit). If you do not connect via SteemConnect, none of the following steps will work.
- Click on the Create Post button (sounds familiar?)
- Before writing your post, start by entering the utopian-io tag on the tag input and let the magic happen.
- A popup will open for you to chose the type of contribution and the repository.
- You can also decide to replace the body of your post by the Utopian template corresponding to the category.
- The category will be directly added as second tag and the repository included in the post body.
- Edit the template and write your post.
- Click on
Post with Utopian.
- Get a bigger Utopian upvote!
- Earn SteemPlus Points!
More about SteemPlus Points
Besides Utopian, SteemPlus has also partnered with MinnowBooster and PostPromoter to make access to their services easier. (Boost button on the bottom of each post).
Post with Utopian feature or the
Boost Button will earn you SteemPlus points proportionnally to the amount sent to the boost service or to the payout of your Utopian contribution.
The percentage of the points you own will later on determine the percentage of the SteemPlus vote you will receive each day. This system won't be operational before September but you can already start earning points to get a bigger part of the cake when the votes start coming (There will be at least 15k SP invested).
At term the SteemPlus Points will also be used to buy premium features and much more. I'll get into more details later this month.
Repository, Pull requests and Commits
Join us on Discord
List of features
The complete list of feature and their description can be found in the documentation.
Available on Steemit and Busy
- Voting slider for minnows (you do not need to vote at 100% anymore!)
- True value of your account on your wallet (calculated with current SBD and STEEM market prices)
- Delegation button in your wallet (with list of delegatees and undelegate button)
- One click switch between Steemit , Busy, Utopian and Steemd
Available on Steemit (and mspsteem)
- Feed+ : Filter your feed by tags, resteems (hide, show, blacklist, whitelist), reputation and sort it by upvotes/date/payout
- STEEM/USD and SBD/USD values in the user dropdown
- Option to add beneficiaries to your post (you can say that 10% of your post payout will go to one of your friends for example) - 5% fee goes to SteemPlus if you use this feature.
- Cool badges on user profiles show their rank: Plankton, Minnow, Dolphin, Orca and Whales
- Direct transfer to users
- Steem Sincerity
- All Steemit More Info features
- Steemit Board Awards
- Witness information
- Enhanced wallet
- Rewards Information
Big thanks to @elear and the whole Utopian team for making this partnership a reality!