In this new update, we've added the Steemitboard trophies
New Feature : Steemitboard Trophies
From the SteemPlus popup, you can chose in the Settings if you want to use this feature or not:
If you do want to use it, a new tab will appear in the user's main page :
To make it more compact, we will soon unite Votes, Mentions and Trophies into the one dropdown. We don't want the UI to be too packed with our features.
Upon clicking the
Trophies tab, the different trophies are fetched from Steemitboard and displayed along with their name.
By clicking on the trophy you can get more details on its meaning:
- Favorite appearing multiple time.
- Vots and Mentions Tab payout sometimes appearing as NaN.
Overview of features
Available on Steemit and Busy
- Voting slider for minnows (you do not need to vote at 100% anymore!)
- True value of your account on your wallet (calculated with current SBD and STEEM market prices)
- Delegation button in your wallet (with list of delegatees and undelegate button)
- One click switch between Steemit , Busy, Utopian and Steemd
Available on Steemit (and mspsteem)
- Feed+ : Filter your feed by tags, resteems (hide, show, blacklist, whitelist), reputation and sort it by upvotes/date/payout
- STEEM/USD and SBD/USD values in the user dropdown
- Option to add beneficiaries to your post (you can say that 10% of your post payout will go to one of your friends for example)
- Cool badges on user profiles show their rank: Plankton, Minnow, Dolphin, Orca and Whales
- Direct transfer to users
Login via SteemConnect
Before accessing the SteemPlus features, you first need to connect using SteemConnect v2. SteemConnect is very safe and is the standard way to give access to Steem Apps.
Simply click the gray SteemPlus logo and it will start the login via SteemConnect. Follow the instructions and add your private key. Once done you will be redirect to the page you were before and see that the SteemPlus logo has turned blue:
Congratulations! You now have access to all the features!
Adding two new functions to the user dropdown on Steemit:
- Direct access to Market
- Base price from the blockchain
- STEEM/USD price (Coinmarket API)
- SBD/USD price (Cryptonator API)
One click switch
Voting slider for Minnows
To access the voting slider, click on the popup and go to Upvote tab, make sure the url corresponds to what you want to upvote and click Upvote. For a comment, first click on the date to change the URL.
From the same popup you can also access the options to turn on and off the features.
True account value
On both Steemit and Busy, you can check the true value of your account (based on current value of SBD and Steem rather than an average).
You can find the delegation button in both Steemit and Busy wallets:
Simply fill the form and you will be redirected via SteemConnect to confirm. Note that you can undelegate directly from there and see who are your delegatees. If you undelegate, you won't be able to use your previously delegated SP during 7 days.
On Steemit you can now add beneficiaries to your posts and decide which percentage of your post they will receive.
Note the following:
- Beneficiaries rewards will be perceived on SP only
- @steem-plus will get a 5% reward
- You cannot exceed 100% obviously
- You cannot exceed 6 beneficiaries
Wanna see what your Steem rank is, as well as others ? The badges are here for you!
You can chose between the ones above and those from this serie:
I kept the best for the end!
Filter and sort your feed at will with Feed+
You get to see the percentage of the votes received and their value in SBD for a post or a comment
A new tab in the user profile showing all incoming and outgoing votes (redesigned from SMI version)
Links to the most useful Steembased applications
Shows directly research results in an overlay (it wasn t working anymore in SMI)
Shows who mentionned you and where
When you upvote or downvote, you will see how much payout you're adding, directly on your voting slider
Filter and sort your followers and followees (+ add Follow/Unfollow, not present on SMI)
Get an upgoat from Minnowbooster in a few clicks.
Use GIFs easily (we changed the placement compared to SMI)
Adds to decimals to user reputation + shows any user current Voting Power, value of his 100% vote and time until full.
See user posting history
Shows the markdown preview side by side with the post for easier readability.
You can chose individually which features you want to use or not in the Settings of SteemPlus popup.
How to install
If you're using Chrome, it's very straightforward, you just have to install SteemPlus from the Chrome Store here and enjoy!
- Add and install the Download Chrome Extension from the Opera add-ons gallery.
- Select Add to Opera in here.
- Accept the disclaimer.
- You'll be shown the extension manager page, select Install in front of SteemPlus.
- Install Chrome Store Foxified.
- Select Add to Firefox in here.
- If you wish to install the add-on permanently, you need to login to addons.mozilla.org and have your cookies enabled!
SteemPlus is opensource and available on Github here.
I encourage all of you to participate to the development of SteemPlus, either by your ideas or your technical help, depending on your background. For this, you can use the awesome Utopian.io platform, that rewards contribution to opensource projects.
Join us on Discord!
Hope this helps!
Big shoutout to @jerrybanfield and his budgets project that allow us the speed up the development of SteemPlus!
Powered by @adsactly
Powered by @utopian-ioLike what I do? Vote @stoodkev for witness!
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors