https://github.com/semasping/Accusta - Accusta - this is a service with Statistic of Steem Accounts.
- [add] Implemented "gests" (vote weight) of the user in the report "Vote for witnesses" in Golos Blockchain.
- [bug] Fixed bug with duplicate account operations in the local database.
Now a little more
"Gests" in the report "Vote for witnesses".
Actually, sort by gests in table report, also last sort by time you can find in the History page. This was done at the requests of users.
By the way there is difference between gests value in this report and value in the Witnesses rating page golos.io.
- Probably this depends on the different update periods in the reports. Accusta updates every 1.5 hours.
- Also, in this report, the account of the delegated portion of gests of the voter is disabled. This is done intentionally. The experience on Steemit showed the lack of consideration of the delegated part of the vote in the voting for the witness.
Duplicate account operations in the local database.
The fact was revealed that when receiving operations from the blockchain, some operations are saved several times. The analysis showed during the caching process that incorrect data is stored. As a result, the caching process was checked when receiving operations from the blockchain. This allowed to exclude the preservation of incorrect data.
Link to comparing changes for this release:
In the future
- Reduce the time for open the report page Voting for witnesses.
- Reward of the witness for the Golos platform. In one of the latest SoftFork Golos was added the operation included witnesses reward for block signature.
- The report about rewards of a witness by month on chart