Italian Translation Report: Node.js [Part 39 - 1597TW/1136CW]
Welcome to my 39th translation report for the Node.js project!
Today I start again the translation of this incredible project with the next file to cli.md, an equally interesting and full of new specific terms file: cluster.md!
Keep reading to check out more about this new translation report!
Given its importance, its translation into many languages is almost due.
I'll use my skills to make an high quality translation and maybe to learn something more about Node.js world.
This is my 39th translation for the Node.js project.
As I said, today I started the translation of a new file called cluster.md. Like every file at the beginning I decided to go rather slowly to study it and understand the new technical terms.
Nevertheless I didn't have any difficulty, even if I had to spend some time to understand the context and translate at my best.
However the final result falls in my average: 1597 total words and 1136 clean words.
In this 39th part I translated about what is a Cluster, how it works, what are the workers and how they work within the cluster, then I handled specifically the "Class: Worker" paragraph with a lot of different events.
Words left in English
This is a list of words I considered to left in English in order to give a more understandable translation.
My choice is based both on the project owners guidelines and on the web research carried out by myself.
Difficult words/sentences to translate in Italian
In this report I have not met words or sentences which put me in serious difficulty or which I have not been able to translate properly.
What did I learn new?
- Computer Cluster - What is a Computer Cluster and what is its function in cluster.md: it is a set of loosely or tightly connected computers that work together so that, in many respects, they can be viewed as a single system. Unlike grid computers, computer clusters have each node set to perform the same task, controlled and scheduled by software.
- TCP - What is an TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) and how it works with the listening in cluster.md: it is one of the main protocols of the Internet protocol suite. It originated in the initial network implementation in which it complemented the Internet Protocol (IP). Therefore, the entire suite is commonly referred to as TCP/IP. TCP provides reliable, ordered, and error-checked delivery of a stream of octets (bytes) between applications running on hosts communicating via an IP network.
- Scheduling - What is the Scheduling Method and how it works in cluster.md: it is the method by which work specified by some means is assigned to resources that complete the work. The work may be virtual computation elements such as threads, processes or data flows, which are in turn scheduled onto hardware resources such as processors, network links or expansion cards.
- Scheduler - What is a Scheduler and how it works with the Scheduling Method in cluster.md: it is what carries out the scheduling activity. Schedulers are often implemented so they keep all computer resources busy (as in load balancing), allow multiple users to share system resources effectively, or to achieve a target quality of service.
Suggestions/Revisions for Project Owners (Pull Requests etc.)
None in this report.
- Source Language: English
- Target Language: Italian
- Experience: You can check my experiences into my translator application
- Total Words: 1597
- Clean Words: 1136
Proof of Authorship
Feedback & Conclusion
Very interesting file as always, I can't wait to translate it and learn more!
What do you think about it? Did you know what I learned today?
Let me know, leave a comment below!
Thank you very much for your time and see you in the next post!