Image created by @pab.ink
Welcome to my 33rd translation for the Node.js project!
Today I continued and finished modules.md translation! Quite complex but under control.
Furthermore new format changes again!
Keep reading to check out more about this new translation report!
Given its importance, its translation into many languages is almost due.
I'll use my skills to make an high quality translation and maybe to learn something more about Node.js world.
This is my 33rd translation for the Node.js project.
Today I finished modules.md! It was quite complicated but once the main concepts were understood, it was easy to manage it.
Even today I learned new terms and I want to take this opportunity to add the latest format changes and consolidate it.
However the final result is great: 1666 total words and 1303 clean words, less total words but more clean words compared to the last post.
In this 33rd part I translated about how to load modules from node_modules folders and from global fonders, how a module wrapper works, what are the diffent module scopes and finally about both module object and Module object. If you're asking yourself, yes, there is a difference between module and Module.
Words left in English
This is a list of words I considered to left in English in order to give a more understandable translation.
My choice is based both on the project owners guidelines and on the web research carried out by myself.
Difficult words/sentences to translate in Italian
In this report I have not met words or sentences which put me in serious difficulty or which I have not been able to translate properly.
What did I learn new?
- Identifier - What is an Identifier and what is its role in modules.md: Identifiers (IDs) are lexical tokens that name entities. Identifiers are used extensively in virtually all information processing systems.
- Filename - What is a Filename and how to manage it through modules.md: it is a name used to uniquely identify a computer file stored in a file system.
- File System - What is a File System and what is its role in modules.md: controls how data is stored and retrieved. Without a file system, information placed in a storage medium would be one large body of data with no way to tell where one piece of information stops and the next begins.
- Home Directory - What is an Home Directory and how it works in modules.md: it is a file system directory on a multi-user operating system containing files for a given user of the system.
- Wrapper Function - What is a Wrapper Function and how it works with modules: it is a subroutine in a software library or a computer program whose main purpose is to call a second subroutine. Wrapper functions are used to make writing computer programs easier by abstracting away the details of a subroutine's underlying implementation.
- Scope - What is a Scope and how it works with modules: the scope of a name binding – an association of a name to an entity, such as a variable – is the region of a computer program where the binding is valid: where the name can be used to refer to the entity.
Suggestions/Revisions for Project Owners (Pull Requests etc.)
None in this report.
- Source Language: English
- Target Language: Italian
- Experience: You can check my experiences into my translator application
- Total Words: 1666
- Clean Words: 1303
Proof of Authorship
Feedback & Conclusion
An amazing file as well as an awesome new format change!
What do you think about it? Do you like my new final format ? Did you know about what I learn today?
Let me know, leave a comment below!
Thank you very much for your time and see you in the next post!