Localization of GDevelop, First part of translation, localizing total of 1243 words into Filipino
Gdevelop thumbnail the photo may be subject to copyright.
Repository link : GDevelop
GDevelop is a free and open-source, cross-platform 2D game development tool designed to be used by anyone, with no prior programming knowledge required.
You can create any 2D games such as platformers, puzzles, shoot 'em up, strategy, 8-bit games... You want to create a game and you think you are creative enough but still lacking in programming skills? you may want to try this program it may benefit you and improve your imagination in terms of creating a 2D game.
- It is specially designed for users who have insufficient skills in programming, you can create a nice game base on your creativity.
- Better sets of events that you can use when building your games functions and characters actions.
- It has Built-in editors that you can use to make a pixel-art and sprites(Sprite is a computer graphics term for a two-dimensional bitmap that is integrated into a larger scene).
This is the screenshots before I start translating Gdevelop to Filipino in this part.
- File progress Screenshot. click this link to see the current progress
- Screenshot of the report of total translated words and Target words. click on this link to see the report. I already started the translation before cropping some screenshot so there are already numbers of words on my activity report.
Samples of untranslated text:
- I used dekomposisyon to effectively translate the word decomposition on this string https://brainly.ph/question/1276859 mostly people are using pagkasira, pagka-agnas to translate this word but professionals leave it as dekomposisyon to make it suited in any sentence when translated into Filipino.
Samples of articles where you can find this word and how it is used in the sentence.
Screenshot of final result
- Language translation progress after finishing this part of the translation.
- Screenshot of the report from 10,766 words to 12,009-word count.
Crowdin project page: project/GDevelop
Language link: Filipino
Source Language : English
Translated Language : Filipino
Number of translated words: 1,243 words - 204 (untranslated, names and links) total of 1,039 words.
This is the first part of my translation in this project.
You may able to view all my activities of this part of translation here on My Activity