Material Design app is a library for the android developers
What does it do?
- It provides you vary amount of interface features for your android applications...
- You are developing an android application and you are not quite sure about what to pick as a button
You are not sure what kind of button would you like to deploy
Or Progress bars, Sliders, Widgets Dialog boxes etc.
This is a library application which provides you examples in action
If you are about to deploy an application on
Than you might like this color selector for the purpose of your application
Which lets users to pick the color of their desire on the application
Which actually changes the color of a button or background
Everything is ready to go all you need to do is download MaterialDesign Project and import it into your project as a library on your android project settings...
You can get Flat Button
Or Rectangle Button
Or Small Float Button
Or Icon Button
- Mid Level Android Development Experiment
- Written in JAVA
- You don't need to write whole codebase
- You will have to look for the same type of libraries till you learn how to
- You won't be able to create your own if you keep using created ones...
Big Float Button View
Those were button samples
This is open sourced so fully free, which makes you be able to reach those Checkboxes for free
Or these switches
App gives you those features in action also source is available so any developer can reach them and anybody can use them in their own application via AndroidSDK
Progress Bar Circular Indeterminate
Progress Bar Indeterminate sample
Progress bar indeterminate Determinate sample
Progress Bar Determinate sample
We also got Slider with number Indicator
App comes with 4 different Widgets
Those are life saver kits but for developers who can edit (at least) .xml files
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors