Bug Report - Picture Link display while Opening Comment reply from Notification - Busy.org
Busy is a decentralized social network based on Steem blockchain. When you open a notification thread related to comment in this platform, the thread opened should be clear. No any icon / link should be shown unless added in comment.
Actual behaviour was different. A link with thumbnail image is constantly shown once I comment even I dont add any image in editor. I see it when I open comment notification from my Notifications.
- When I opened the comment notification on busy.org ( for reply), following the link, I found this image link only below my own comment.
- To check it in editor, I clicked on Edit. I couldnt find any image link in editor.
- I refreshed the link but still image link was shown
How to reproduce the bug
Devices used :
- Operating System: Windows
- Windows 7
- Browser: Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Application : busy.org Version beta
Please Follow steps to reproduce :
- I opened my profile in busy.org
- I clicked on my comment notification in Notification.
- When page was opened, I found link under my comment which was a bug
- To further check, I clicked edit to check the post content, No such link was written in editor as well.
- I refreshed the page but this bug again appeared.
- I further checked some more comment notifications, I experienced the same behaviour
Please refer to video for screen recording of this bug.