Moderation feed on moderators profile
This new feature was added in the last major update of Utopian. It consists of a new tab under the moderators' profile. Each moderator has a record of every moderation he/she did with the status of
rejected, but until now we didn't have a way to display this in the frontend.
My work was to develop this new feature, reusing part of the main feed of the application and also including the filters of
- Created a new action calling the
/posts/moderatorendpoints with the proper parameters.
- Implemented a verification to check if the user is a moderator to display the tabs menu correctly.
- Used the awesome Airbnb library: react-dates to display the date picker.
- Implemented a tab menu to display the status filter.
- Issue - https://github.com/utopian-io/utopian.io/issues/288
- PR - https://github.com/utopian-io/utopian.io/pull/333
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors