New Project: Zodium PHP Extension.
Basically, it aims to provide a clean, easy and safe alternative to the original bindings of the cryptographic library.
At this point, three API's are already available:
- Hashing with BLAKE2b.
- AEAD (Advanced Encryption with Associated Data).
- SecretBox (Secret-key authenticated encryption with XSalsa20 and Poly1305).
The library aims to be really easy to use.
- About libsodium:
Sodium is a modern, easy-to-use software library for encryption, decryption, signatures, password
hashing and more.
- About Zephir:
Zephir, an open source, high-level language designed to ease the creation and maintainability of
extensions for PHP with a focus on type and memory safety.
Current features to be included are:
- Constant-time helpers and safe evaluation of sensitive values.
- Public-key Encryption.
- Stand-alone message authentication.
- Bind Zephir optimizers to calls on the libsodium directly.
- .phpt tests.
How to contribute?
- Join the PHP discussions over the Discord PHP channel @ SteemDevs
- Contact Telegram
- Open an Issue
- Engage on the post comments.
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors