This bug is a simple unit error when using the transfer wizard on https://busy.org
When hitting the transfer button, and selecting SBD as unit, the currency should be shown to be selected between STEEM and SBD, and after typing the amount and clicking the transfer button, be redirected to the correct SteemConnect transfer URL.
This is what sould be presented after clicking send:
The SBD unit has a
* after, and that sign is being used when building the URL.
Example URL built on the the website:
Notice, that after the URL decode, this should be something like:
Of course, the * there is preventing SteemConnect to recognize the amount, and an error is shown:
How to reproduce
Use https://busy.org, and try to transfer values. Busy staging does not present the same error.
The form validation must be the one introducing the
* symbol, but I cannot find it easy to reproduce.
Update: Just found, the
* symbol is introduced there when you hit the transfer button before the wallet information has been completely loaded.
- Browser: Google Chrome (v66 / latest)
- Operating system: Arch Linux
Recording Of The Bug
Screenshots were already provided on the previous sections.