We are requesting the design and implementation of a world class and standard landing page for our application i.e the page that would appear at the root route of our application.
We are providing a freehand to the designer in developing this interaface. However the following rules are set to guide the design
- Page should be designed using bootstrap design patterns; entries with differing patterns would not be accepted
- No JQuery should be used in the design of said page as this would clash with AngularJS; Use angular's UI-bootstrap instead to do whatever heavy lifting might be required
- Only Open Source graphics should be included in the page design.
We want a clean and uncluttered design with three parts
- The Header:- Which should contain the platform logo a sign up button that redirects to the steemit sign up page
- The Body:- Design open to the intuition of the designer; However, the following widgets are absolutely required
i. A Login Form:- with steemit username and password fields
ii. A Login with SteemConnect Button with adequate graphic embedded
- The Footer:- Expected to have links such as
i. About Us: # href
ii. Our Community:- # href
iii. Help:- # href
iv. Blog:- # href
v. How to use:- # href
vi. Developers: - # href
vii. Documentation:- # href
It must be noted that even though an absolute freehand is given to whoever takes on this challenge; we would however only accept only the best design that is implemented in the best manner.
Below are links to some design inspiration
For more information contact me through any of the emails provided below
For information on the project setup visit: https://steemit.com/utopian-io/@feekayo/dbooks-org-frontend-documentation-1-basic-directory-structure-description for more details
Your design is expected to be inserted into the ../app/modules/main/view/home.html file.
This file is expected to be a partial i.e. it would have non of the following tags
But would rather begin and end with containers like
All css rules used in creating the file should be added to the ../app/css/app.css file.
All additional scripts/angular modules should be added to index.html and app/js/app.js respectively
Proper documentation of all work done would also be required
This task remains open till 12 noon GMT+1 time on the 9th of July 2018
You can also find me on discord on the dbooks.org community group