Hello Utopians! @cryptouru here with my first development. I'm submiting this post as a fulfilment of this task request:
I've seen numerous developments of @firedream on the past and I found all of them very informative and inspiring. I really like what he is doing to share some light on what is happening within the steem platform.
I really liked the idea of an organic steem feed. I believe that is the current missing tab/category on steemit; as with the current system, most post on hot or trending are not really organic. This is why I wanted to be part of this project and help pushing forward the idea of an organic feed.
The task at hand asked for a new mobile friendly frontend for the application, so this was the main issue that I worked on.
I choose milligram and its CLI as a lightweight frontend framwork:
- Implemented sidebar for desktop view
- Implemented fixed header
- Changed folder and code structure for better management and future scalability
- Added NPM for package management and hot reloading build and watch scripts
- Implemented bot blacklisting as modal popup
- Implemented URL state management via hash tag. It is now possible to access directly to tags using URL like this one: https://fdsteemtools.neocities.org/organic.html#dtube