- I expected every music I find/play in the search result to be absolutely different from one another.
- I searched for a song titled 'hello' and I was shown several search results. Some of the search results had difference in their names while some didn't. I click on a song and it started playing, then every other song I click on won't play but will only restart the song playing at that moment. I have clicked all the songs in the search results and I keep hearing the initial song restart.
How to reproduce
- Download, install and launch the latest version of the app
- Click on the search icon at the top right corner of the screen
- Type in 'Hello' or any other keyword you prefer.
- Select a song from the search results and let it start playing, select about 2 or 3 more to see error
- App Version: v1.0.3
- Device: Gionee f100s
- Operating System: 6.0
Recording of the bug