FOSSHub: Elementary Developer Cassidy James on Open Source Operating System
Welcome to Utopian.io's FOSS Hub show.
When and Where?
This great show aired live on Monday, May, 8th, 8-9PM UTC. It was live on the MSP Waves and Utopian.io Discords:
- Listen on the MSP Waves Audio Feed or Utopian.io Audio Feed
- Join the MSP Waves Audience Chat or Utopian.io Audience Chat
If you did not get to take part in the show live there are multiple ways to listen to this great show anytime you like:
- Podcast, to be able to listen to the show whenever you want, wherever you want
- Facebook Live Stream, live streaming video broadcast
- Youtube Live Stream, live streaming video broadcast
- Live on the Utopian Discord server
On this episode of FOSS Hub we feature the Elementary OS with Cassidy James, a member of their team.
Elementary is a Linux based operating system, that aims at being a fast and easy-to-use alternative to Windows and MacOS while making data protection a top priority. The OS has been around for a while and its latest release, 'Juno' is super slick. Cassidy James tells us about all that crazy venture from the idea to the product and beyond.
You can listen to the full version of this show on our Utopian Podbean page
Be sure to share with your friends!