Busy.org bug: broken links in Notifications
When you click on some notification about having a new comment under your post/comment - you should be redirected to that comment.
When you click on some notification about having a new comment under your post/comment - you are redirected to "Page not found".
This problem is reproducible only at Notifications page.
How to reproduce
- Go to busy.org
- Expand notifications and click on the link "See all":
- Click on some notification about having a new comment:
- You will be redirected to "Page not found":
The reason is that your user name is not included in the link:
- Browser: Safari Version 11.0.1 (13604.3.5), Firefox 57.0.4, Google Chrome 64.0.3282.140
- Operating system: macOS High Sierra 10.13.3
Recording Of The Bug
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors
Hey @artz I am @utopian-io. I have just upvoted you!
I am the first and only Steem Community-Driven Witness. Participate on Discord. Lets GROW TOGETHER!
Up-vote this comment to grow my power and help Open Source contributions like this one. Want to chat? Join me on Discord https://discord.gg/Pc8HG9x
@artz, Upvote is the only thing I can support you.
Thank you for the contribution. It has been approved.
You can contact us on Discord.
I just wants to say,that I wait for your contests list when it will be available?
What happened to the busy.org upvote?
Do you know?