RE: [Translation][Spanish] Node.js (1214 words) (Part 78)
Greetings, @dedicatedguy. Thanks for submitting your contribution!
- The presentation and contents of your post satisfy the requirements for a complete evaluation of your contribution.
- Thanks for explaining the dynamics of changelog commits and talking about the importance of various strings you addressed.
- You added various examples of the content you translated in this contribution.
- The translated content fits coherently the general meaning and use of the referred strings.
- You did a very precise use of the terminology of the project.
- We invite you to keep up with the creativity on your posts.
Congratulations on this collaboration!
Your contribution has been evaluated according to Utopian policies and guidelines, as well as a predefined set of questions pertaining to the category.
To view those questions and the relevant answers related to your post, click here.
Chat with us on Discord