French translation of Quasar Framework Documentation, Contribution N°2 (1007 words)
Project Details :
Quasar is an MIT licensed open-source framework that helps web developers create responsive++ websites/apps in many flavours:
- SPAs (Single Page App)
- SSR (Server-side Rendered App) (+ optional PWA client takeover)
- PWAs (Progressive Web App)
- Mobile Apps (Android, iOS, …) through Apache Cordova
- Multi-platform Desktop Apps (using Electron)
Quasar allows developers to write code once and simultaneously deploy as website (SPA, PWA, SSR + SPA client takeover, SSR + PWA client takeover), Mobile App and/or Electron App using the same codebase.
Contribution specifications :
- This is my second contribution on Quasar Framework open source project;
- So far I can say that I started to get into the project reasoning, what makes me able to give precise translation.
In this session
- The project contains one string ;
- Up to now, I'm still the only French translator working on Quasar Framework, and I reached 46% of the project by this second contribution ;
- This section mainly talks about the concept of open source projects. It gives a great definition of the concept based on the double meaning of "free" (freedom and moneyless) ;
- This session gives also some definitions related to open source projects such as "Permissive" that means that the author is permitting you a great deal of rights to use the software they are sharing, even the right to use it for making a profit and changing it to suit your purposes ;
- The abbreviation ''repo'' was used: “Here is a report made from the Quasar repo using the <0>nlf</0> approach.” and it refers to "repository".
- The translation was from English to French;
- I think the language used is simple to understand and to translate, so I did not find any troubles.
- Total word translated: 1046
- Untranslated words: 39
- Final count: 1007