Who is this @goldendawne that wants to be a certified ulogger?
Well... let's see...
- I am the youngest, and only girl, in a family of five children
- I am the first of my family to graduate with a college degree
- I have ALWAYS wanted to be a writer
- I am an avid reader, gardener and have a passion for being a home-body
- I am a stay-at-home-wife
- I have an auto-immune disease that effects my balance, hearing and suffer from vertigo beyond your wildest imagination
- I love working from home
- I love helping others
- I have written dozens & dozens of books as a ghost writer
- I was a local newspaper staff writer & reporter
- I contributed to USA Today's magazine back in 2010
- My first writing gig... I lied to get
- I have had 17 greeting card scripts accepted and published
- I've had hundreds of articles posted and published online (no, not including steemit, SMOKE.io, Weku and others)
I guess you could say... I LOVE TO WRITE!
But onto being a certified ulogger!
I like to think I can be creative (aside from the written word) and I have learned so many new skills since joining steemit in July 2017. I have been working on my photography skills, I have been advancing my social interaction (I don't do FB or IG... but I do have Twitter), I like to read others' posts and learn more about gardening and homesteading.
From April until late October, you can find me in my garden and greenhouse (snapping pictures) and then sitting down at the laptop to write up some posts.
I am the @qurator newsletter writer, am very active on not only steemit but also Weku and SMOKE. I have other sites I am a member of, but these are my main focus right now.
In the winter (like a bear) I hibernate indoors, but I still have a garden room where I grow herbs, cannabis and other small plants.
THANK YOU @surpassinggoogle for the personal invite for this position!
This post was made from https://ulogs.org