CoinDesk State of Blockchain Q1 2018 : Most people in crypto became active last year
The main trends, data and events in Q1 2018 #StateOfBlockchain
CoinDesk’s Q1 2018 State of Blockchain summarizes key trends, data and events in Q1 2018
• The bear market is settling in several crypto-currencies. Price, volume of transactions, volume of exchange, and more all over 3 months.
• Bitcoin hashrate continues to grow 47% despite falls.
• $ 6.3 billion for country offices and $ 885 million for venture capital. The average amount of ICO increase almost doubled from $ 16 million to $ 31 million last quarter.
• Transaction costs increase from 60% to 90%, with bitcoin averaging $ 9.49 per transaction.
• 31% paid taxes on their crypto earnings.
• 18% of US respondents said they thought tax understanding was easy compared to 38% of non-Americans. respondents.
State of Blockchain Q1 2018 : https://www.coindesk.com/research/state-blockchain-q1-2018/?slide=3