Motorcycle Travel Series by @velimir 'Lazy Times' (Part #741)
Who wants to spend an afternoon on a beach in a hammock? Follow me! :)
©2019 Velimir Kovačić All rights reserved.
All images and text published in this post are my original work. I encourage everyone to use own texts, thoughts and images as much as possible. Be yourself and stay yourself. This is a proper way to build steemit.com steem platform. I do not have respect for dishonest authors. Also, bloggers actually DO matter!
• For good, inspirational read on various subjects follow: @gavvet
• For crypto news, follow always up-to-date @kingscrown 's blog on the subject.
• I really like to read @vcelier 's life story!
• @ezzy writes awesome stories and reviews. :)
• If you want to laugh away enjoy @meesterboom 's posts full of brisk humour and positive attitude!
• @thecryptodrive and @reggaemuffin are good guys who run good witness service!
• I suggest a visit to @adsactly society's blog if you feel like reading hi-quality posts about many themes daily provided by ADSactly society members!
Vote @adsactly-witness for your witnesses in the Witness Parliament. ADSactly Society is good people who will represent you well.
I'd like to extend my gratitude to everyone who continuously supports both of my ongoing projects (Motorcycle Travel Series and Art Photography Series). Big thank you for enjoying the content and appreciating my effort. This is what steemit.com is meant to be about.
The @adsactly society is a meeting point for free thinking individuals who want to cooperate. It is a welcome addition to Steemit.com community. Feel free to ask about it.
The @adsactly society Discord channel is here: ADSactly You are welcome to join!