This is up and coming and is not yet deployed functionality.
There is a bit of confusion as to what is changing at TQ in terms of the voting system and I want to take a moment and explain it.
First we weight the vote by number of TQS held. 30%
Second weighting is Crown Holders, ordered by number of VIVA Crowns held 25%
Third weighting is daily trading activity, i.e. VIVA exchanged, 20%
Fourth weighting is absolute number of VIVA held, 10 %
Fifth weighting is for VIP holders not in Drawdown Mode, 5%
Sixth weighting is for holders of TRAIL tokens, 5%
This is 95%, the remaining 5% will be used for posts you've upvoted as follows...
The top individual holder in each category will have their posting history scanned and the most recent article they have upvoted which is not their own, will receive a vote from us.
The voting break down looks like this...
Every post upvoted by us will receive a comment similar the ones used by the other voting trails i.e. (You were selected to receive an upvote by your friends at TradeQwik.com the only exchange that powers up our cold wallet and uses it to upvote our best customers, please upvote this comment if you'd like to help the project) or something along those lines.
All voting is of course subject to available power and we may need to adjust this formula as time goes on.
The final formula will be determined by Joe, Rick and Fernanda, but I'm testing with the above formula to give us a base to work from.
The goal here is to not let any of our voting power go to waste while at the same time enriching the lives of every customer of TradeQwik and doing so equitably.
This all goes into testing soon. Once we announce general availability, check your account management page for a "steem id" and a "golos id". Once you set that, it will cause us to follow you and add you to the list (as soon as we detect you are following us as well). do not add a name that is not yours since this system will have a side effect of locking in your withdrawal address for steem and sbd.
I have two more surprises that we haven't talked about yet in the works.
The first is the return of daily transparency reports.
The new reports will be automatically generated and posted and include all the information that they used to.
This means, customer funds under management, trading volume per pair, total deposits and withdrawals for the day etc.
These will also include links to posts we upvoted in the order that we upvoted them.
One final thing, we're also bringing this same functionality to golos
So Happy Trading!
p.s. As always, this posting is 100% steem powered!