Soft omelette with cheese melted like savory and Tasty-made or Cookat? Can be made at home, really.
Below we present a recipe how to make a cheese omelette special la France.
• 3 eggs chicken
• salt to taste
• pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon butter (butter)
• 30 grams melted shredded cheese easy
How to make a cheese omelette:
- Beat eggs until soft and slightly foamy, then season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over low heat, then stir in the egg.
- Scrambled eggs in a frying pan with a fork until the quarter-cooked, approximately for 1 minute. After that sprinkle with cheese.
- Match the edge it crusted and stuck to the Pan, then fold the telurhati careful to form a half moon.
- Promptly lift the frying pan and serve the eggs on top of a serving dish.
That's how to make a cheese omelette specials a la France. Serve omelets with fresh vegetables salad and a loaf of bread (baguette) France.