I just found a bug in steemit system : After logged out I can upvote,comment or post
Today I just found a bug in steemit system. After logged out my account I can “upvote or comment or even make a new post“.Look into this now :
- Log into my account @royalmacro
Determine to upvote & make a comment on it ….
- But, before doing that that I opened another tab in my browser.
- I Logged out in that newly created tab
- Switch to my old tab. Then look … Surprisingly , I can now upvote & comment on it , although I logged out in the new tab.
- How is it possible ?
- If you don’t believe it just do it yourself.
- After making a refresh in this tab. It shows that I logged out. Although I logged out about 3 minutes ago already. I think it’s a bug about cookie.
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/Royalmacro
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 66.1 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 203 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 275 | TOTAL LIKES : 12186 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2397.23