Epic Meme Contest!!
Youtube's new terms of service will be applied on 10th December. That will result in the fall of many small and mid-sized Youtubers. They will be marginalized / demonetized / censored on the platform. You can read more about this in this article by The Verge.
That is our chance to grab the attention of several content creators at once.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
How To Participate
- Submit a meme in the comment section which can be used to attract these affected Youtubers on/after 10th December.
Refer to "Sample Memes" in the last section of this blog to get some idea.
- Mention 5 of your STEEM friends to take part in the same comment where you submit your meme.
- Upvote & Resteem this post.
Theme: Promote 3Speak as a better alternative to conventional video sharing platforms like Youtube and Facebook. You can add references to the unique qualities of 3Speak and STEEM in your memes in a creative manner.
This contest will be followed later by a community driven task starting from 4th December. The top memes (from this competition) will be used by community members to attract the creators. Referrers will get big bonus rewards if they manage to on-board a major creator on 3Speak. We will be giving large delegations(100k SP Pool) to these creators as well. So it's a win win for all of us. More details on this will be shared in the subsequent blogs.
- Only one meme per person is allowed. Last date to submit is 4th Dec (12 AM EST).
- Use 3Speak's latest logo in your memes wherever possible.
- We discourage spam and usage of multiple accounts by the same person. This will be downvoted.
- Please use high quality images and of course your creativity.
Top 3 winners of this contest will be rewarded with upvotes from @threespeak and/or YooDoo at our own discretion.