Made in Canva
This is the Awesome Daily Spotlight and the Awesome Daily Upvotes and the Awesome CTP Curation and the Awesome 2020vision Curation of February 11 2020, from @thisisawesome.
Awesome Daily Spotlight
The Awesome Daily Spotlight is the upvoting and resteeming of 1 awesome post per day (100% upvote), and that post will also be promoted on Twitter, plus included in this Awesome Daily report, and featured in the Awesome Weekly Spotlight that is posted on Sundays.
The Awesome Daily Spotlight can be a DTube or 3speak video, a great article, amazing art, or anything that has that bit of extra awesome quality.
This Is Todays Awesome Daily Spotlight
- Crypto Mondays - Why Did We Choose Steem? - by @jongolson, and this video is the recording of a liveshow he did with @blainjones, and here they go through the reasons why they choose to build their business on the Steem blockchain, chech it out.
Shared On Twitter
Do check it out, it's awesome.
Awesome Daily Upvotes
The Awesome Daily Upvotes is upvoting of 5 additional posts of awesome quality (100% upvote each), and they will also be included in this Awesome Daily report, and they come from 5 different categories that support mainly new Steemians.
An awesome Actifit report, in support of the @actifit dApp, and we also have some SPORTS tokens to vote with.
An awesome Cleanplanet report, in support of the very important @cleanplanet project.
This Is Todays Awesome Daily Upvotes Per Category
- Servant leadership & Teamwork - by @sigskeie, where he writes his thoughts about leadership, teamwork, and the true leaders.
- #2020vision challenge day 1 - by @maddogmike, as he jumps on board with the challenge. He knocks out the push-ups like a pro! Catch it here. ;)
- Actifit Overall Top 500 Leaderboard - by @pjansen, and here he makes over 10k steps, and he also present the Top 500 Leaderboard for the past 365 days that he has worked very hard to deliver, and he also climbed 11 places on the ranking.
- Cleanplanet du 10/02/2020 - by @cryptoyzzy, and in this video he makes a great job cleaning up polluting garbage in a beautiful park.
- The Revolution Story - by @mr-neil, and here he writes a very funny story with true British humor, I dare you not to laugh.
Awesome CTP Curation
The Awesome CTP Curation is additional upvotes on Awesome Content in the CTPtalk tribe with 3 upvotes of 65% each for a total of 195% of our Voting Power, and it's been moderated by @ph1102.
Screenshots from Steempeak
Awesome 2020vision Curation
The Awesome 2020vision Curation is additional upvotes on Awesome Content made by #2020vision participants with 3 upvotes of 65% each for a total of 195% of our Voting Power, and it's been moderated by @pixiepost.
|@bradleyarrow||My 2020 Vision Challenge for 11 February||65%|
|@jennawash5||Day 5 Pup Kitty Curls #2020 Vision||65%|
|@scottrohn||Day Three of the #2020 Vision Challenge @ThePixiePost||65%|
Screenshots from Steempeak
You can suggest posts to be included in the Awesome Daily Spotlight and the Awesome Daily Upvotes or the Awesome CTP Curation or the Awesome 2020vision Curation, by linking to a recent post or video of awesome quality that you or someone else has done in the comments below, or in our Discord in the Awesome Suggestions channel.
Delegators And Steem Power - Plus Voting And Curation
This is our current delegations and Steempower.
|Leased SP Paid By @flaxz||904 SP|
|Leased SP Paid By @thisisawesome||567 SP|
Our total Steem Power, including all delegations and our own SP, is now 6663 SP.
This is our daily voting and curation.
|Awesome Daily Spotlight||100%|
|Awesome Daily Upvotes||500%|
|Awesome CTP Curation||195%|
|Awesome 2020vision Curation||195%|
(1000% = 10x100% votes)
For a full breakdown of all these calculations check this spreadsheet in Google Drive, it will be continuously updated as delegations are changing, and that is done manually once per day.
Delegators are rewarded with weekly payouts in Steem every Sunday, and delegators are rewarded with all liquid funds of Steem and SBD that comes into this account, plus they also get a 30% share of our weekly Power Down payouts, the other 70% is used to Lease Steem Power, and you can read all details and the latest payouts in the last Awesome Weekly Spotlight, plus they are also rewarded with payouts in CTP tokens amounting to 50% of our earnings in CTP, the other 50% will be staked to grow our stake and Voting Power in CTP, and we currently have 20095 CTP staked.
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
|@ph1102||Moderator CTP 🦄|
|@pixiepost||Moderator 2020Vision 🧚|
Thank you very much for reading this report and for supporting this project, the goals are to "highlight Awesome Content on the Steem blockchain, and to grow the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ