Helo guys today im going to share with you about great project calls BUDDY. this is first post about buddy project. im planning to write more articles with more details in very soon
They needs to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps & services. their goal is to take the load off millions of developers by offloading everything that can be automated – giving them back the time for being creative.
So what is BUDDY
Buddy is a holistic application development & deployment automation platform. Its purpose is to make DevOps adoption insanely easy, transparent and effortless. Here, at Buddy, they believe this is fundamental to the cultural shift required by application development automation. Buddy platform serves a rapidly growing market valued to become $345 billion by 2022. Partnered by industry leaders such as Docker, Github, Microsoft Azure and Google.
Outline of App Development Automation (DevOps)
Application development automation & deployment, (DevOps) is a set of practices and cultural values proven to help organizations of all sizes improve their software release cycles, software quality, security, as well as the ability to get rapid feedback on product development.
DevOps practices lead to a higher IT performance that delivers improved business outcomes, as measured by productivity, profitability and market share. Teams can test, deploy and change their systems without depending on other teams for additional work, resources, or approvals, and with less back-and-forth communication.
Problems in Adopting DevOps
Here is some Problems to DevOps
- COMPANY CULTURE 6. MANAGING ENVIRONMENTS
- NEGLECTING TEST AUTOMATION 7. LACK OF TRAINING
- LEGACY INFRASTRUCTURE 8. BUDGET RESTRICTIONS
- APP COMPLEXITY 9. TOO MANY TOOLS
- NO DEVOPS PLAN 10. LACK OF EXECUTIVE SUPPORT
How Buddy Solves DevOps Adoption Problems
It has taken years of experience for the Buddy Team to understand the challenges of DevOps adoption and to design solutions to overcome them. Here is an up-to-date list of Buddy solutions to these problems:
App Complexity - 1. Buddy is flexible enough to support both cloud and hybrid solutions
2. 70 dedicated automation steps (actions) and integrations allow companies to develop and transform the application in accordance with their policies and solutions architecture
3. Support for cutting edge tech such as Docker/Lambda, Functions/Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
Integration of Tools - 1. Buddy adapts to toolset changes, providing teams with a wide array of integrations to handle their tools of choice
2. No ecosystem lock in: For example, the most popular code hosting service in the world is GitHub. However, many teams use Bitbucket or GitLab, or host code locally on private servers. Buddy supports all of these without forcing one solution. Another example are deployments. Depending on the delivery workflow, Buddy allows deployments to bare-metal servers and all popular IaaS/PaaS solutions, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Heroku – again, without narrowing the choice
Handling Legacy Infrastructure - 1. The modularity of Buddy enables an evolutionary instead of a revolutionary transition
2. Changes can be introduced incrementally by adding new pieces to existing delivery pipelines
3.DevOps teams can adopt changes gradually, reducing downtime to zero by full embracement of Continuous Deployment, without need to put production on hold
Test Automation - 1. Buddy delivers a complete test infrastructure allowing developers and QA teams to easily define test environments for every popular programming language and framework – both in the cloud and onpremises – and run all types of tests.
Major 3 parts of buddy
1. Pipelines - DevOps is a strategy that enables organizations to deliver new features to users as fast and efficiently as possible. The core idea of automation is to create a repeatable, reliable and incrementally improving process for taking software from concept to customer. The goal of Continuous Delivery is to enable a constant flow of changes into production via an automated software production line. The Continuous Delivery pipeline is what makes it all happen.
Successful adoption of Buddy pipelines is driven by a deep understanding that there is no such thing as a standard pipeline. This is why Buddy has made its automation pipeline extremely flexible in nature.
Pipelines in a Project
2. Sandboxes - Another major part of Buddy are sandboxes. They offer disposable test & preview environments for running apps and websites directly from Git repositories without any need for own servers or virtual machines. Thanks to Buddy’s ingenious disposable environments, teams eliminate development bottlenecks, get instant full-stack environments for every branch with no config experience and receive quicker results & feedback.
Here is a list of which stacks Buddy currently supports
Sandboxes in a Project
3. Integrations - Buddy has partnered with market leaders to provide a seamless experience for its users by providing comprehensive support for their stacks. The integrations have many scopes: SSO, pulling, uploading and synchronizing data in real-time, auto-configuring workflows, managing accounts and users and more. When giving feedback, Buddy users are continually impressed by the extensive set of well-executed built-in integrations.
They have probably the richest integrations with all kinds of ecosystems
Token Sale Informations
Quantity: 500,000,000 BUD
Price: 1 BUD = 0,0002 ETH
Hard cap: 60,000 ETH
PreICOQuantity: for the sales