Hello there steemians!
They say laughter is the best medicine but according to Lizette Borelli in her Medical Daily page crying has six(6) benefits.
Here are the benefits of crying:
1. Releases Toxins - crying cleanses our body.
2. Kills Bacteria - tears contain fluid that can kill 90-95 percent of bacteria.
3. Improves Vision - tears clear up vision by lubricating the eyeballs and eyelids.
4. Improves Mood - tears can elevate our mood better.
5. Relieve Stress - a good cry can give a feeling of relief.
6. Boosts Communication - crying can show what words cannot express.