Where to eat for my blind date?
The restaurant pick is one important thing for a blind date. There’s even a study, if your opponent adores the restaurant, then it’s likely that the date turns out to be a happy ending. Please tell us some restaurant picks that you were praised by your partner. We might appreciate adding some of your blind date stories also. :smile:
Wednesday September 5th 2018, 02:10 UTC ~
Tuesday September 11th 2018, 09:00 UTC
How to Enter the Contest
- Please write your post in English. This is to ensure that your post is understood by as many people as possible, including Tasteem.
- There must be a photograph of the restaurant that you yourself took.
- You must cite the source for any photograph taken by someone other than yourself, for example photographs from the restaurant’s website must be described as such.
- There must be a reasonable amount of information about the restaurant you wish to review.
- It is in your own interest to post something relevant to the themes suggested.
- Everyone should strive for fair competition. The usage of upvoting bots is forbidden.
- Tasteem may hide your post if it is not in line with the regulations set out here.
- If you persist in actions frowned upon by everyone, you may be put on a blacklist by Tasteem.
First Prize: 12% upvote (approx.) + 40% of STEEM generated by this post
Second Prize: 12% upvote (approx.) + 30% of STEEM generated by this post
Third Prize: 12% upvote (approx.) + 20% of STEEM generated by this post
4th~10th Runners-Up: 12% upvote (approx.)
Reward for All Participants: Everyone entering the Contest will be upvoted by @Tasteem.
- Your total score consists of the amount of STEEM expected at payout + the number of votes.
- Only those who choose to delegate a part of their reward will be eligible to receive the STEEM from this announcement as winners of the Contest.