Bakeries and Patisseries
This Contest is about bakeries or cake shops. Be it pastries, pies, tarts, muffins, or cakes, we want to hear about anything baked, from your favorite shop. Where are the best bakeries, dessert shops or patisseries in town? Tell us all about them!
Wednesday September 12th 2018, 18:51 UTC ~
Tuesday September 18th 2018, 15:51 UTC
How to Enter the Contest
Post at <Bakeries and Patisseries> Contest.
- Please write your post in English. This is to ensure that your post is understood by as many people as possible, including Tasteem.
- There must be a photograph of the restaurant that you yourself took.
- You must cite the source for any photograph taken by someone other than yourself, for example photographs from the restaurant’s website must be described as such.
- There must be a reasonable amount of information about the restaurant you wish to review.
- It is in your own interest to post something relevant to the themes suggested.
- Everyone should strive for fair competition. The usage of upvoting bots is forbidden.
- Tasteem may hide your post if it is not in line with the regulations set out here.
- If you persist in actions frowned upon by everyone, you may be put on a blacklist by Tasteem.
First Prize: 12% upvote (approx.) + 40% of STEEM generated by this post
Second Prize: 12% upvote (approx.) + 30% of STEEM generated by this post
Third Prize: 12% upvote (approx.) + 20% of STEEM generated by this post
4th~10th Runners-Up: 12% upvote (approx.)
Reward for All Participants: Everyone entering the Contest will be upvoted by @Tasteem.
- Your total score consists of the amount of STEEM expected at payout + the number of votes.
- Only those who choose to delegate a part of their reward will be eligible to receive the STEEM from this announcement as winners of the Contest.