- Please write your post in English. This is to ensure that your post is understood by as many people as possible, including Tasteem.
- There must be a photograph of the restaurant that you yourself took.
- If you wish to include someone else's text or photography, please gain permission from the person or persons holding the rights.
- There must be a reasonable amount of information about the restaurant you wish to review.
- It is in your own interest to post something relevant to the themes suggested.
- Everyone should strive for fair competition. The usage of upvoting bots is forbidden.
- Tasteem may hide your post if it is not in line with the regulations set out here.
- If you persist in actions frowned upon by everyone, you may be put on a blacklist by Tasteem.
The next time you enter one of our Contests, it will be nice if you could take more notice of regulation. Thank you for participating in a Tasteem Contest. Looking forward to reading more of your great reviews!
If you're wondering what to include in your post, here are some tips!
- Photographs of the restaurant exterior
- Photos of the food
- Photos of the restaurant interior
- Available menu
- The taste and quality of the food
- The overall feel of the restaurant
Yours will be a great review with all of the above. Thank you!