YooDoo short task - write a blog about a lead management solution
Here's a simple YooDoo task which anyone can participate in. Please read the guidelines and instructions carefully before your participation.
This task has a short duration window, so don't delay if you are going to participate.
Product / service review
Creative blog writing / product review / infomercial
REWARDS & MANDATORY GUIDELINES
Every blog (or Vlog) that meets YooDoo requirements & guidelines mentioned in this blog will be rewarded with upvotes based at our own discretion.
Top 5 content pieces will get 100% upvotes.
You can use any STEEM UI to publish your review.
If you're publishing a vlog, upload it to 3speak or YouTube
NOTE: Maximum 2 submissions per person is allowed strictly. A submission is either a blog or a vlog.
Start date: 04 - NOV - 2019
End date: 07 - NOV - 2019 (Time: 1200PM GMT)
TASK SPECIFIC INFORMATION
The outcome of this task is to create a professionally written blog which talks how thinking about lead validation in a different way can benefit businesses, and specifically digital marketing agencies to track, manage and optimise their marketing campaigns.
At the end of the blog, it needs to be tied into the Databowl solution, including links to the website, their twitter account and so on, and a call to action to readers from Digital Marketing agencies and end-user companies to visit the Databowl website and request a free demonstration or more information.
The blog doesn't have to be too complicated or in depth, just an overview of why an agency or business would find it extremely valuable to have a multi-levelled real-time validation process as well as an all in one solution for lead management, affiliate tracking and landing page builder.
PROJECT/CLIENT DETAILS – Background Research
Databowl provides an all in one solution for Lead Management, Affiliate Tracking and Landing Page Builder combined into one simple software solution. With an innovative predictive “lead scoring” algorithm that constantly analyses all sales and rejections, enabling prioritisation of the hottest leads.
Here are some resources to find out more about the company:
SOME COMMON GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW
Please follow these guidelines for best results and high upvotes:
- Do a Google search / watch youtube videos about how to tweet effectively!
- Make sure there is a picture on your twitter profile.
- Put a reasonable amount of text in the body of your tweet in order to stop it looking like spam.
- Make sure formatting is the same for your whole tweet. Changing text and style of tweet makes it seem spammy.
- Make sure your title is relevant to your tweet - mentioning words in the tweet title that are not relevant to the body of the tweet is confusing and will be mistaken as spam.
- Do not put too many tags, this looks like spam and can get you banned from twitter.
- Do not Repeat tweets.
- Do not mention the same person / project too many times – this can be seen as spam and can get you banned from twitter.