I wanted to share my story about Milo...
Milo is little cute french bulldog with big pointy ears. In the past 7 months, he has become a big part of my life.
I always wanted a dog and I had one when I was little, but my parents raised it, so I didnt think it would be hard work to own one.
My plans were to get a dog with my ex boyfriend at a time, he knew how much I wanted a puppy. Every time we walked on a street and I saw one, I would stop, make cringe noises and go awww. Perhaps if things did work out, we would have had a dog then.
After the break up...
I wanted the dog even more, I thought it would make me happy again, but that wasn't the case. I got Milo as a birthday present, all my close friends decided to chip in together with my family and surprise me. At first I was extremely excited, but the reality of wanting a dog and having one hit me.
For the first 2 months...
I didnt sleep much, he was crying all night, needed toilet every 2-3 hours and it was a nightmare. At times, I really thought I can't handle it anymore and its not for me... I pushed through and every day it became easier.
Now, he is 7 months old and I cant complain anymore, he is smart, disciplined and a clever boy.
If you have become one of those of people who are obsessed with this cute little pooch, nobody would blame you. With their cute eyes, big ear and sweet nose, Frenchies are arguably one of the most adorable dogs around.
Things to consider before buying a Frenchie...
- They fart a lot ( I am talking about that strong cabbage/egg smell you can't get away from) Don't let this face fool you.
- They snore a lot ( like real humans, if not worse.. )
- They are very curious
- They shed a lot ( I didnt realise how much, until my bed and floors were covered in hairs)
- They are always hungry ( This is a real live hoover, anything that falls on the floor will be eaten, BE AWARE)
- They are stubborn! ( If you dont become a leader, they will walk all over you)
- They sleep a lot ( which is perfect for me, if you want an active dog, they are not for you)
- They are not very photogenic
- They get hot on a tube
- They can have many health problems ( get insurance)
- They love the sun
He used to fit in the bag...
Generally Frenchies are friendly with everyone and like attention. French Bulldogs will bark to announce visitors at the door, but are otherwise quiet dogs. He will make more noise snoring.
Overall I am so happy I have him, he is adorable. He always makes me laugh and he is the only man in my life right now.
If I havent convinced you yet, take a look at this face :
I hope you enjoyed my post on Milo. What animals do you have? Let me know in comments below.
Lots of Love, Alla xox