Welcome to the introductory edition of
Steem Trail Daily!
Steem Trail Daily!
This post is a preview of the daily newsletter produced by Steemit authors who use SteemTrail for curation, community and support. We will be highlighting the authors, the curators, the trails and their projects.
Below you will find all the information you need to start enjoying the community and using the curation of SteemTrail and the many sub-trails. Links to this information will be here every issue, but take a minute to read it now to see the range of opportunities available. Add to this the very good chance to be highlighted in this daily format post and not just as a "We voted for this user" list, but featured, interviewed or reviewed, with your recent work highlighted for our readers to notice.
Again, welcome, and we hope to see you here (in this space) soon!
"Trail and Trail, what is Trail?"As an incentive and as a reward, SteemTrail has created a tradable token for our community - Trail Coin. It allows the admins to equally recognize the efforts of authors and curators regardless of their Steemit status. It is currently available via an Open Ledger account and has trading pairs with STEEM and other cryptocurrency.
How to get TRAIL?
You can earn TRAIL via participation rewards or by trading on Open Ledger. TRAIL is deposited into your Open Ledger account by StreemTrail.
Currently, there are four participation rewards for TRAIL.
- Follow the SteemTrail trail on Streemian.com. If you haven’t signed up yet, go to Streemian, set it up and pick “steemtrail” as an operator. For each vote StreemTrail makes on your behalf, you’ll receive one TRAIL. We’re averaging about 80 votes per day, with expectations of eventually approaching 100. NOTE: If you are using another reliable method (ie. CLI wallet or voting bot) to follow SteemTrail, please let us know and you will be included.
- Write great content. The author of each article that the @SteemTrail account upvotes will also receive one TRAIL. SteemTrail (or one of the other trails) will leave a comment indicating that your article was upvoted, which will serve as your claim to one TRAIL.
- Participate in a SteemTrail. SteemTrail Curators that are active in at least one trail will receive participation rewards of 300 TRAIL per week.
- Author content for your trail. 200 TRAIL for each article.
What to do?
SteemTrail serves as a facilitator and incubator for the many trails and their teams. It’s our goal to provide the means and tools for groups to build a strong category based presence and curation team, promoting their passions and the Steemit community as a whole.
- Join the SteemTrail Discord server.
- Check the existing trails to see if there’s one you want to become a part of. If there is, check to see if folks are already managing it and engage with them. If nobody is managing it yet, then feel free to start doing so and building your own team.
- Set up your Open Ledger account. Once you’ve done so, go to the #open-ledger-account-add channel in SteemTrail’s Discord server and share your account information (OL account “my-username” and Steem account “my-username”).
- Set up your Streemian account. Once you’ve done so, make steemtrail your operator (you can choose more than one, but be aware that your voting power gets diluted when you vote more). Or, if you’re using a bot or CLI wallet, let @instructor2121 know in Discord.
- As your team grows and your topic-trail matures, you may want additional features or see opportunities for us to provide more tools. Let us know, and we’ll do what we can to help you grow.
Have fun! Steemit is a great community. And your participation in the SteemTrail initiative will help to make it better and propel it to the next level.