SteemThink Update #3 - iOS Application Started To Develop
Today I share our update with everyone:
CocoaPods should be the most popular class liabrary managing tools for IOS, using this tool for developing can avoid many problems from using 3rd party open source class liabrary. So we introduce this tool into this version update.
Clone with HTTPS
What is SteemThink?
- SteemThink is a knowledge sharing platform based on Steem block chain. Users communicate in the form of questions and answers. Everyone can upvote valuable answers, and can follow anyone with knowledge.
- SteemThink is an open source project. We believe that through github everyone can participate in by collaborating. You can be a programmer, designer, marketer, etc.
- SteemThink is a non-profit organization. All of the donations and potential income will be completely used for the project's operation expenses & development expenses.
- SteemThink's expectation is to have more people join this exciting, passionate ecosystem of Steem.
- March 2018: complete internal beta version development and invite specific users to join the test.
- April-June 2018: do repair as per bugs and suggestion that users feed back, and release the first public beta version.
- 3rd Quarter of 2018 (if sponsored by investors) : start to develop ios and android versions, invite users to join the test, perfect functions & fix bugs.
- 4th Quarter of 2018: release the official versions of ios and android in succession, and submit them to app stores for download.
Public test version function forecast
- Commendable user experience.
- The site adapts to various browsing devices: PC, iphone, ipad, etc.
- Basic user functions: question, comment, vote, search, follow, etc.
- Seamless connection to steemconnect.
- Add classifications to the site, convenient for users to quickly filter.
How to help SteemThink?
- We are seeking more support to develop the whole project. If you are interested in our project, please contact us.
Contribute to SteemThink
- When the first internal beta version is completed, we will synchronize the project to github and look forward to your participation.
- We are recruiting experienced developers. If you are interested in us, please feel free to contact us.
Project schedule update cycle
- We will share the project schedule every week. Thank you for your attention!
Resteem / Share this post, and http://steemthink.com
Spread the word
I hope to get more people's suggestions to make this project more rapid development.
If you have any ideas, please tell me.