Hello dear Steemians,
This time we do not see much interests from Artists community, it might be due to Inktober period ore maybe the price of 55 Steem 800 CCC and the upvote from @art-venture + @stef1 was too little for the Artists community, because the first week we received only one entry and last couple of days we received few only.
Due to so little attention we will put the further contests on hold for indefinite time.
Rules of competition:
- Upvote, Resteem the initial post or Update post
- use #art-venture and #creativecoin tag if you want to win CCC (creativecoin)
- Title it: ArtVenture Contest: + your title
- Take photo of step by step process (this is one of the most important criterion)
- The works must be newly created and marked with your own names
- Traditional Art medium only to be used.
- You can submit up to 2 entries
- Any attempt to steal other's work is considered a serious infraction, we will cancel his qualification permanently.
- Post a link to your entry below the comment thread.
Big thanks to our Sponsors:
CCC (creative coin) Sponsors:
Winner of Traditional Art Contest: “Cartoon character”
One of the most active participant, was the only one participant during the first week, always very accurate, great choice of topic and wonderfully done drawing of Pinocchio.
@eliana-art created a lovely little Boo’s character from “Monsters Inc”, the animated movie that my son loved to watched when he was little.
Nancy has created nice TENMA-CHAN of SCHOOL RUMBLE. Lovely drawing in manga style.
Next three works are honorable mentions:
The drawing immediately reminded me my little niece who loves The Legend of Zelda and only from her I heard and learnt. Nicely done the cross hatching and good choice of colors.
RANMA 1/2. Beautiful watercolor work, nice texture of hair and wonderful background colors.
The drawing with pencils and pen of Possums, nicely presented process of work and very cute characters.
Thank you for everyone who participated!