Splinterlands weekly battle - THEME: WATER
Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using the WATER SPLINTER.
Tell us why you used the Water Splinter. Do you often? Or just for this challenge?
Water splinter is one of my better sets of cards.
I use it more often than earth or life splinter for sure.
Tell us about your line up. Why did you place things where you did?
- serpent of elo - testing one of the new cards - makes a nice tank even at level 1
- furious chicken - i like #2 spot for the chicken - soaks up a hit after tank is gone
- michevious mermaid - she's fast and gets the extra magic damage
- ruler of the seas - gets a speed boost and magic damage boost - pretty beasty if you can level him up
- gold pixie - always nice to have a flyer to dodge attacks - and gets the magic boost
- cockatrice - fast little flyer - soaks up any attacks at the rear - harder to hit a flyer
Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
This strategy worked great for this match - the other player was a little out ranked in this one.
I'll probably lose the next 4 or 5 - but them's the breaks LOL.
The easiest way to help the broke carpenter is an upvote and maybe a resteem.
The next best way is to sign up for the fastest dex on the planet - bitshares - https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=rxhector2k5
Projects you may end up funding
- Better Server
- Better network equipment (better switch/router)
- Better drives (need storage space on servers - thinking about a boinc node)
- Future servers / vms / dev machines
- Need to run a bitshares node
- Need to run a steemit node
- colocation = $650/mo
- server = ???? (cluster @$5k/ea)
- bills = $2k/mo
unemployment ain't gonna fix that
i got a few website/gamification ideas - but need to get network and nodes running better before jumping back to development environment