It’s the final big push for our front runners, and it is still anyone’s race. Who can pull out the last reserves of strength and make it to the finish first?
Runners, you need to tell me:
- How fast you intend to run – a number from 1-15 (you can use decimal places if you like e.g. 5.5)
- How many hours you intend to run for – a number from 1-2 (you can use a decimal for partial hours e.g. 1.5)
- How many energy gels you will consume – a number from 0 – however many gels you have (whole numbers only)
- OR if you want to rest, how long you intend to rest (in hours) – a number from 1-2
Runners have until 8am tomorrow New Zealand time, to tell me their choices. Anyone not replying in the next 24 hours will be classed as DNF (Did Not Finish).
- Do write meaningful comments
- Do discuss the topic in the post
- Do tell me about how we share an interest
- Do take the time and effort to actually read the post before commenting
- Don't ask for follows
- Don't ask for votes
- Don't say you have voted for a post and then not vote for it
- Don't say you have resteemed a post and not resteem it
- Don't write short coments like 'Nice post'
- Do be the sort of person you want reading and voting for your own posts.
Do you like games?
Check out my Steemit Ultra Marathon game where you can win 20SBD for first place, 10SBD for second and 5SBD for third. Get your virtual running shoes on and get ready to run!
Also don't forget to check out my Dad's blog
Who else can tell you stories about impersonating an officer, stealing a military aircraft to go on a booze run, or steal military aircraft and go on an unsanctioned bombing run - and that's all before he turned 18!
Check out @len.george and find out what other madness he got up to!
Are you new to Steemit and trying to figure out what it's all about?
Head over to: https://www.steemithelp.net/. It's the best place to get a handle on what the platform is all about.