Do you work hard to publish a lot of quality posts on Steemit?
Are your posts appreciated and massively upvoted?
Do you get some decent payout from what you produced?
Do you feel proud of yourself?
SteemitBoard is a unique place where your achievements on Steemit will be displayed to the world!
With SteemitBoard, you can win and collect awesome awards that you will be able to show to your friends and family.
How to view your own personal Board of Honor
Go to http://steemitboard.com
Enter your username (or the username of any user whom you want to see the board of honor) and hit
ENTER or click on the small search glass.
If you are a brand new user, you will see the following 3 sections in your Board of Honor.
On the left side of this section, you have
- The number of posts you have published
- The number of comments you have made on others posts
- The average number of votes you have received per post.
In the center, you have a representation of your current status, given the number of VESTS you own:
- you own between 0 and 999 VESTS and are considered a minnow.
- you own between 1000 and 9999 VESTS and are considered a dolphin.
- you own between 10000 and 99999 VESTS and are considered an orca.
- you own more than between 1000000 VESTS and are considered a whale.
On the right side, you have:
- The total of author payout you got for publishing posts (in Steem Power)
- The total of curation payout you got for accurately voting for quality posts (in Steem Power)
2. Your Awards
The second section displays the awards you have collected by being active on Steemit.
For a new user, they will be all locked. You will have to work a bit to unlock them.
3. Next Awards
The third section show what you have to do to unlock your awards.
Every new user will have the following first objective:
- To write a first post.
- To write a first comment.
- To vote for someone else post or comment.
- To collect some payout for his own post(s).
- To have people reply to his posts or comments.
- To have others vote for his posts or comments.
They are easy targets and you should accomplish these tasks painlessly
4. Award information
If you want to know which task(s) you have to accomplish to earn an award, just click on it and a description windows will appears with all the information you need.
Let’s look at one user’s Board of Honor. The first one by alphabetical order that has successfully made some achievements is @aaleks
His statistics shows that his VESTS gives him the minnow status.
On the first award row, we see that :
- He did not wrote his first post yet.
- He wrote at least 1 comment.
- He already voted for one post or comment
- He did not receive any payout
On the second award row, we see that
- He upvoted at least 100 posts or comment
What he did not achieved is
- He did not wrote at least 10 posts
- He did not wrote at least 10 comments
- He didn’t got a reward of at least 10 SP
- He didn’t got at least 10 replies
- He didn’t got at least 10 upvotes
Here are the next awards he can win and his current targets:
He has to accomplish the following tasks to deserve these new awards:
- to write and publish one post
- to write 7 more comments to win the “10 comments” award
- to make 83 more upvotes to win the “250 upvotes” award
- to earn his first SP from a post or comment
- to receive 8 more replies to win the “10 replies” award
- to receive 8 more upvotes to win the “10 upvoted” award
The little gauge below each award shows the percentage of current accomplishment
Using your awards in your posts to impress your friends
SteemitBoard is cool because you have your own dashboard and awards, automatically generated and updated each time you do an action on Steemit.
Each award has an unique and permanent URL that you can reuse anywhere.
The award is created for you, only YOU! It’s not a shared image.
Even if your award level changes, because you have reached your goal, the URL address of the award will always stay the same.
How to embed your award.
- Go to your dashboard
- Select the award you want to embed and right click on it
- Create a new post
- In the post body, right click and paste the address of your award
That’s it! Your award now appears in you post
SteemitBoard provides high quality, high size awards. If you want to reduce the size of your awards (because you want to display more awards on the same line, for example), just add the following text before the URL of your award:
where you replace [width] and [heigth] with the size (in pixels) you want.
https://steemitimages.com/50x60/http://steemitboard.com/@yourusername/posts.png will display your posts awards in a 50x60 pixels square.
Friendly URL support
SteemitBoard support friendly URL to access your board or someone else board. This mean that you can type in your browser address bar something like:
Both ways of writing the username,with or without an ‘@’, are fully supported.
And now, get them all!!!
Hopefully you will become the most active Steemit user and successfully decorate your dashboard and posts.