Good news: This week, we've surpassed the 100 follower landmark. Thanks to everyone for following and using the service - we hope it's been a good experience so far! We'll keep working hard on making the bot better and automating all kinds of processes to give you an even better experience.
In order to do that - especially with the Steem and SBD price still tanking - we'd love to get some more delegations. We pay out daily 90% of the vote bids the bot is getting. The remaining 10% go to the development of the bot and for building up additional SP.
We've received the first ~2700 SP in delegation from our first investor and have been paying him every afternoon (CET). Thanks for that, and hope that there will be more investors coming in. Get your SP to work with @pwrup!
Happy Easter holidays to everyone of you and see you soon!