PTbot - A new Steemit Bid Bot for all Steemians (English version)
@ptbot, is the first bid-bot created by a Portuguese team, who think that using bid-bot is a way to make their posts more visible. From this perspective, using @pbot will never give you a negative return, so it has a minimum ROI of 0%.
How to have a vote from @ptbot?
There are 2 ways that bids can be sent.
1 - Bid submission via website steembottracker
- You need to go to the Steem Bot Tracker website and make a bid.
When you click send bid, a popup appears where you can transfer a bid in SBD or STEEM.
Click in "Check and Submit".
2- Make the transfer from your wallet
- Send a transfer on SBD / STEEM, just open your wallet at (https://steemit.com/@YOURACCOUNTNAME/transfers) and open the STEEM DOLLARS menu. Click "Transfer."
In the popup fill in the following values:
- TO: ptbot
- AMOUNT: Between 0.020 to 0.080 SBD/STEEM
- MEMO: The URL of the post you want to get voted by @ptbot
Finally click on the "Submit".
- Minimum Bid: 0.02 SBD / STEEM
- Maximum Bid: 0.08 SBD / STEEM
- Accepted currencies: SBD / STEEM
- Minimum Post Age: 30 minutes
- Maximum Post Age: 3.5 Days
- Allows Comments: No
- Refunds: Yes
- Batch Voting Time: 2 Hours 40 Min
- If the link is invalid
- If the bid is less than 0.020 SBD / STEEM or greater than 0.080 SBD / STEEM
- If you post a post more than 3.5 days
How often does @ptbot vote?
- It is necessary to wait about 2.4 hours to go to the next round.
If you have questions about something you have a support team at Discord.