[Image Credit: Myself. Feel free to use]
Post views counter
Exactly what Posts List page supposed to have.
Thankfully it is coming sooner or later.
Remove Reward Dollar/Upvote/Flag/Resteem from Posts List
- Reward Steem Dollar Amount is not exactly how much the author receives anyway. Its break down details can be shown in the popup box. Don't let users' mind full of posting reward dollar. My posting reward, someone else's posting reward, it's fair, it's unfair...
- Don't let users press Upvote/Flag/Resteem buttons without reading. These should only be at the end of the full content.
- By removing them the Posts list view can be more simple, users can focus more on view count and number of comments These two are the main focus area when it comes to interactive social network system
Comment button should load comments only
- Sometimes it's slow.
- Steemit.com server could be slow
- User internet connection could be slow
- The content might have HD images in it
- When someone comments on your post, you want to check what's new in there quickly
- It should not load the original post.
- Open up Lightbox modal and load comments only. Faster and better.
- Sometimes it's slow.
Beside re-steem, I would like to collect worthy posts for later reading. Star icon and a number of favs would be nice.
Real time views counter, comments counter update
Just like the notification bubble, each post's views count and comments count should update real time without having to refresh browser.
We need following search options
- Search keyword input field(of course)
- Search by keyword within specific tags
- Search by keyword within specific accounts
- Sort order by Date or Relevance
When I click the Search icon, it loads full search page just for the search UI.
When search magnifier button is pressed, Search Options should show up immediately without network usage.
Fancy Upvote Effect
Try sample number 10.
It uses mo.js
Gamification is good. We need more of it when we upvote.
Here we have Steem Power divisions
|0.01||Newbies||A little more dynamic|
|0.1||Users||A bit fancier than Newbies|
|1||Superusers||A bit fancier than Users|
|100||Superheroes||More Fancy Effect|
|1000||Legends||Maximum Fancy Effect|
Users in 'Dust' division should see minimal effect when upvoting a post.
Newbies should see little bit more dynamic effect, to give them feeling of 'Level-Up'.
Superheros or Legend should have the most fancy effect when they upvote. But if they vote by x% power, it should be calculated by the percentage*VotingPower