Technical and Economical
- continued to subsidize, for the 39th week in a row, as the witness revenue is not matching the hardware expenses
- kept my both nodes, main and backup, running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 STEEM
- kept the SBD interest at 0%
In anticipation of the new HF 21, which will happen tomorrow, my main node runs the 0.21.0 version of the blockchain, so far without any problems. My backup node is still running 0.20.10, just in case.
I am on the 66h position, one spot up from last week, thank you for your support.