Technical and Economical
- continued to subsidize, for the 37th week in a row, as the witness revenue is not matching the hardware expenses
- kept my both nodes, main and backup, running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 STEEM
- kept the SBD interest at 0%
Also started to test the 0.21.0 version of the steemd node, in preparation for the next hardfork, which should kick in on August 27. At the moment I'm still running 0.20.10 on my main node.
I am on the 64h position, two spots up from last week, thanks for your support.